Friday, October 30, 2009

Pilates en francais

I joined a gym this week. An old hospital, where my dad actually worked while he was studying over here, was converted into this enormous really cool modern gym. It makes my gym in Boulder look like a run-down playground. It has everything that I need - classes, pool, sauna, hot boys. I took a pilates class there yesterday and even though I didn't understand everything the instructor was saying I did my best to follow along and not be too much of a delinquent student. Kind of funny though when the instructor says 'arm' and I lift my leg - I should probably pay more attention in class. Luckily the gym is only a couple miles each way from the house so I have been running or biking to get there. In the rain/cold/laziness I can even take the tram :)  You can find me here. I'm slowly starting to build my life and feel a little more settled. Next week I'll test out working from coffee shops now that I have received a few recommendations - new adventures to come - yeah! Happy Friday & Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment